Your Trusted Guide Through The Legal Process
When you are looking for legal help with issues that affect you and your family, you want an attorney you can trust. You need someone who will explain your options and help you make informed decisions. An experienced lawyer understands the value of doing it right the first time to avoid problems further down the line.
At Just Scales, PLLC, attorney Lisa L. Ledbetter is dedicated to helping each client find the legal solution that fits their circumstances. She takes the time to get to know you so she can evaluate all of your information, explain every option to you and help you make the best decisions possible for you and your family. She believes in charging every client a fair and reasonable rate for her services.
Looking Out For Your Real Estate Investment
Florida real property law can be complicated, and the rules are often strict. Whether you are looking to buy your first house or need to draft a commercial lease, you will want an experienced legal advisor by your side throughout the process. Attorney Ledbetter can assist you with many real estate matters, including:
- Residential real estate closings
- Property transfers
- Commercial leases
- Land use law and zoning
- Easements and boundary issues
- Document drafting and review
- Real estate litigation
These are only a few examples of the type of real estate issues Ms. Ledbetter commonly sees. Discuss your real estate matter with her in a free 15-minute phone conversation to see if she can help you with your legal issue.
Protecting Your Legacy Through Estate Planning And Probate
A solid estate plan can help take care of your loved ones when you are gone while also looking out for you as you age. Many people have the mistaken belief that you must be extremely wealthy to need an estate plan, but estate planning is for everyone. At Just Scales, PLLC, estate planning attorney Lisa Ledbetter will help you identify the type of planning that is right for you. Common planning tools include:
- Wills – Whether you are a new parent who needs to identify a guardian for your child or a grandparent facing a critical illness, a will tells the court and your loved ones how you would like your estate handled after you die.
- Trusts – Trusts come in many forms and can serve many purposes. They can provide for you while you are alive, then disburse after your death, or continue to the next generation. They can help you care for a child or adult with special needs. They are also a great tool for avoiding probate.
- Powers of attorney – A power of attorney allows you to appoint a trusted person to help you manage your affairs if you become incapacitated and cannot handle them yourself. Without such a document, your loved ones may have to petition for guardianship over you, which can be an expensive legal process.
Attorney Ledbetter is also here for you after the death of a loved one. When you must administer the probate of your loved one’s estate, the court will require you to complete certain steps before you can distribute any assets. Attorney Ledbetter can help you complete those steps properly to avoid delays. She can also help when disputes among family members arise. Her experience and guidance can make the process go smoothly.
Effective Solutions To Resolve Disputes
Everything Ms. Ledbetter does in her transactional practice is meant to prevent disputes and help her clients avoid litigation. Disputes still happen, however, and Ms. Ledbetter is ready to put her trial skills to work when they do. She has extensive experience in both litigation and appeals.
Put An Experienced Attorney In Your Corner
With over 15 years of experience, Lisa Ledbetter knows the legal territory and can anticipate many problems before they happen. Find out how she can help you with your matter by scheduling a free 15-minute phone consultation. You can contact her Daytona Beach office by calling 386-777-2329 or filling out her online form.